Friday, October 12, 2007

"What is a Jim?"



Really, what is a Jim? A Jim is the hot awesome slacker from The Office, who, just recently, made the most coveted love story on TV (that's MY opinion, thank you very much) public. -Sigh!- Jim and Pam, Pam and Jim, Jam, now PB&J... -sigh!- I'm not saying that they're the best part of The Office, they're just great to watch. Last night was AWESOME! My favorite part: Andy singing acapella ABBA to Angela... it was too much, in a good way, if that's possible. My heart did go out to scruffy Dwight, but I'd have to say, Andy won big points for that number.




I have a confession to make: I only saw the last twenty minutes of the show last night. :(


I underestimated my teacher, I thought I could finish last night's test in under an hour, but I didn't. It was quite challenging. I underestimated myself as well, I thought I was just going to give up and hand my paper at 8:30pm so I can leave, but no, I didn't give up until I gave a better approximation (I was just guessing for answers at this point). I finished at a little past 9:00pm, drove home as fast as I can and enjoyed the last minutes of the show. OMG! The rooftop conversation... -sigh-.


The good part: I saw the whole episode online today... at work, Shhh. Don't tell.


No comments: