Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Colbert'08

Let me begin by saying that I am backing him up through and through. Although, it is true, that technically (and/or legally) I am not allowed to vote in any state or federal election (yet), it is my right to voice out my opinion, and my opinion is that: Colbert for the White House!!! (Are green card holders actually covered by the Bill of Rights? I hope so.)

Because I am still under the weather and have been feeling sluggish, I was not able to stay up to hear the pre-annoucement and the actual announcement of candidacy until this morning. By the way, I am all for the Colbert-Huckabee ticket.

This might not be the actual clip of the announcement, but this would give a citizen ample reasons to vote for the guy:



He takes amazing pictures, huh? Take that Putin! After November '08, you won't be the hottest world leader anymore.

No comments: