Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday is the Second Greatest Day of the Week

Because, it is the eve of The Office night... which is Thursday, the bestest day ever! Or, maybe Wednesday is the third greatest since Friday is pretty good too, it starts the weekend (and additional greatness if payday falls on a Friday) and I always feel good on Friday after I have seen The Office. So yeah, scratch that, Wednesday is the THIRD greatest. Anyway, expect a bunch of The Office references in this blog. It can't be helped. Don't even get me started on "jumping the shark" issue this season. I will keep mum on that topic until we've reached halfway thru the season. And if that IS the case, you have to admit, it is still the best show out there, which tells you something about other shows... they suck? Although tonight, I think I will watch Pushing Daisies... it reminds me of Amelie and it's kinda Tim Burton-ish... see if it'll hold my interest.

Note to self: Buy "I Am America" tonight. And food for Didi, the prettiest guinea pig in the world! (Shhh! The building manager doesn't know, please don't rat me out!)

No comments: